ABOUT FASTRACK TECHNOLOGY
We believe complex technology problems can be solved faster than ever before - if you have the right team by your side. Our mission is to accelerate adoption of enterprise-grade datacentre, connectivity, and collaboration services across the world.
We are rapidly growing and pride ourselves on having a great organisational culture. Building this culture involves hiring the best people. If this sounds like the type of environment for you, read on.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for developing strong relationships with our vendors and suppliers. As part of the sales team, you will always be on the lookout for new products and services which will be great additions to our product range. You will engage our marketing team to run successful marketing campaigns on new and hot products. You will manage our inventory and build processes to ensure we maintain appropriate stock levels to meet customer demand.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our existing hardware vendors and suppliers
- Identify new vendors that would excite our customers and establish relationships with them.
- Stay up to date with the latest and greatest tech products, as well as promotional materials provided by our vendors. In particular:
- work with our vendors to build campaigns for new or ”hot” products
- own the go-to-market strategy for hardware products
- work with our marketing team to drive sales via our marketing channels and online store
- Stay up to date with vendor supply chain issues
- Monitor distributor stock levels on our popular products
- Develop and execute an inventory plan which maps product demand levels, raises stock orders and maintains our physical inventory
- Be a point of escalation for stock level queries and issues from our internal sales team
- Set and maintain the standards for quickly sourcing stock availability and pricing
- Be an internal expert on our hardware offerings
- Provide recommendations to our internal sales team, as required
- Ensure the wider team is supported by building tools and processes to improve our product sales
- Work with our Sales Admin team to ensure that our online store remains up to date with our current offerings and promotions
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE:
- Personable and approachable
- A mix of channel sales skills and marketing experience
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working to meet SLAs and driving new business
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholder groups
Fastrack is a unique blend of an ISP, Managed WAN provider and an MSP. This means there are endless opportunities to learn and deploy innovative technologies and make YOUR mark on the company.
- Experience working in datacentre or networking services
- Experience working in technology partnerships and marketing
- Experience with video conferencing hardware
HOW TO APPLY
Send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org