ABOUT FASTRACK TECHNOLOGY
We believe complex technology problems can be solved faster than ever before - if you have the right team by your side. Our mission is to accelerate adoption of enterprise-grade data centre, connectivity, and collaboration services across the world.
We are rapidly growing and pride ourselves on having a great organisational culture. Building this culture involves hiring the best people. If this sounds like the type of environment for you, read on.
We are looking for a people manager tasked with overseeing the service delivery team, responsible for the deployment of customer facing projects.
- You are a HOTSHOT, TURBO-CHARGED, SUPER AWESOME IT project manager looking for the next challenge.
- You are super-ultra-organised.
- You are confident and value effective communication.
- You are cool under pressure.
- You work fast and don't stuff up (much).
- You love to think outside the square and find a way to get the job done.
- You are amazing attention to detail 😉.
- You have a passion to deliver great outcomes for customers.
- You love a big mash of tasks, that's what keeps it interesting.
- You don't get frustrated when you find a missing process…. you just make one!
- You get a kick out of kicking goals.
- You kick lots of goals.
- You see the team's success as your success.
If this sounds anything like you, we should talk!
- 2 to 5+ years’ IT related project co-ordination or management experience
- Excellent relationship management capabilities (e.g. Customers, vendors, partners, internal resources)
Nice to have skills
- Experience working in datacentre, networking, or IT infrastructure deployments
- Experience managing a team
- Able to navigate global complexity
As Service Delivery Manager, you will be accountable for ensuring the team deliver the portfolio of projects on time and on budget. Your primary responsibilities include:
- Management of staff including
- Provide direction in the execution of their duties.
- Develop talent, foster learning and growth through mentoring and on the job training.
- Drive a culture of high ach ievement, teamwork and accountability.
- Performance management.
- Task and priority management
- Managing the recruitment of new team members.
- Providing mentorship to junior members
- Owning and improving operational processes
- Maintaining and nurturing business relationships
- Overseeing program reporting
- Liaising with staff, customers, vendors and partners to meet project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Monitoring and tracking program progress and handling issues that arise.
- Acting as the point of contact and communicating project status adequately to stakeholders.
- Using project management tools to monitor working hours, budget and milestone progress.
- Reporting on project status including Scope, Risks/issues, Budget and timeframe.
- Creating and maintaining project documentation, plans, reports and toolkit.
Oh, you’re still reading? You’re ready to knock our customer’s socks off? We’re excited to meet you!
So… if you’re up for the challenge, here is your mission should you choose to accept it!
- Hit the apply now button and fill in the questions.
- Submit your resume and cover letter in PDF format please.
- In your cover letter, please answer these 3 questions:
- What is the coolest thing about you?
- Describe your most recent boss/bosses. What did you love and hate about each of them?
- What product/service that Fastrack provides excites you the most?