ABOUT FASTRACK TECHNOLOGY
At Fastrack Technology, we believe you should expect an awesome technology experience whenever you come to work - so for the past decade, we’ve made it our mission to create digital workplaces that inspire collaboration and productivity - wherever you are.
Our team has worked in some of the most complex environments across Australia and abroad. As a result, we bring you the fastest connectivity, reliable cloud and advanced end user computing solutions you need to be awesome every day.
An opportunity exists for a digital marketing coordinator who is ready to take the next step in their career and wants to really own their role. The responsibilities will be to provide support to the existing marketing and sales team with a primary focus on content creation (and its application within an inbound strategy), as well as automation, lead generation and other digital marketing efforts, including SEO & PPC.
Day to day you will help execute integrated marketing campaigns and initiatives through various channels. Your role will be pivotal in our marketing efforts, and you will have the ability and opportunity to contribute to the overall marketing strategy and develop your career. This is not an entry-level position, so experience is important, but what your degree is in (or if you even have one) is not.
- Create a wide variety of content, including written and visual
- Contribution to the overall digital and Ecommerce strategy
- Help drive SEO activity to improve key metrics
- Be invested & involved in SEO trends
- Work with technically, culturally and geographically diverse teams to scope requirements and deliverables
- Brainstorming and developing content ideas
- Collaborating on content marketing strategies and leading innovation on content planning
- Undertaking competitor and industry analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- A genuine interest in the IT industry and technology
- Understanding of the inner workings of websites, analytics, SEM/PPC and SEO
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Excel
- Expertise in campaign testing and analysis, lead generation, lead nurturing
- Demonstrated experience with Shopify
- Being able to write to a high standard in an appropriate tone of voice
BONUS SKILLS (that could put you ahead of the pack)
- Video production & editing (Premiere pro preferred)
- CSS & HTML
NICE TO HAVE (but not essential) EXPERIENCE
- Managing integrations between platforms (Hubspot, Google Search Console, Google ads)
- Familiarity with Hubspot
- Experience with Ahref's, SEMrush or similar
You've worked across various social, content and digital channels and are well versed on the latest technology trends and can navigate campaign delivery with a “hands-on” approach. You are enthusiastic about using an inbound content approach and applying the fundamental principles of good marketing.
- A proven passion in all things digital
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- You’re accountable and resourceful
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, able to manage stakeholder relationships
- Ability to work autonomously as well as contribute towards the positive team culture
- Working for a company that has a genuine interest in your professional development
- Work remotely. No pressure to commute.
- Be involved in a wide variety of projects
- A real opportunity to get involved and take ownership of your work
HOW TO APPLY
Click the button (duh)
Please include a cover letter, but feel free to skip the usual boring format. Tell me about:
- What you like (and don’t like) about digital marketing
- What aspects of digital marketing you’re most interested in
- What projects or campaigns have you worked on in the past?
- If you have a portfolio or examples to show me, go for it.
- What do you do in your free time?