Why Fastrack Technology
We believe complex technology problems can be solved faster than ever - if you have the right team. Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of the enterprise-grade data centre, connectivity, and collaboration services across the world.
We are rapidly growing and pride ourselves on having a great organisational culture. Building this culture involves hiring the best people.
About the role
As the Junior Sales Assistant, you’ll be starting your sales career working closely with an experienced global sales team and taking on some sales of your own. Fastrack operates on an inbound sales process from start to finish and you will. Your role is vital to building long-term relationships with our customers. Basically, we’re looking for someone loveable and organised who will stop at nothing to give our customers an “above & beyond” experience.
The ideal candidate
- Interested in building a career in sales. Prior sales experience in the technology industry, software and/or cloud products and services is a plus.
- Outstanding organisational skills, ability to manage multiple projects - passionate about technology adoption.
- Outstanding time management skills, ability to work in a self-directed and fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, confident, tenacious, and professional.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Australian PR/citizenship is a must.
Role and Responsibilities
- Be the first point of contract for new enquiries and leads.
- Run sales opportunities and seek out new opportunities to add value for our existing customers through effective account management planning.
- Actively seek out new opportunities to add value for our existing customers through active account management.
- Lead new opportunities through consultative selling across our range of datacentre, networking and collaboration products and services.
- Be a trusted point of contact for our customers and advocate for them at every turn.