About Fastrack Technology
We believe complex technology problems can be solved faster than ever before - if you have the right team by your side. Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of the enterprise-grade data centre, connectivity, collaboration, and EUC services across the world.
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner specialising in Office 365 ProPlus, Microsoft Intune, and Windows 10-based services.
We are rapidly growing and pride ourselves on having a great organisational culture. Building this culture involves hiring the best people. If this sounds like the type of environment for you, read on.
We are looking for a Microsoft-certified engineer who will be responsible for operating and maintaining our EUC services and providing excellent support to our customers.
- You are an Intune WIZARD looking for the next challenge.
- You navigate M365 tools with ease.
- You are a certified black belt in Microsoft EUC products.
- You have a passion to deliver great outcomes for customers.
- You are cool under pressure.
- You work fast and don’t stuff up (much).
- You are amazing attention to detial 😉.
- You get a kick out of kicking goals.
- You kick lots of goals.
If this sounds anything like you, we should talk!
- 5+ years’ experience operating and supporting Microsoft EUC services.
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft 365 Tenant configuration, Office365 technologies, Endpoint Manager, Security and compliance, Exchange and Teams Administration.
- Expertise with using Intune for deploying and managing End User devices.
- Practical application of Powershell scripting.
- Familiarity with Microsoft document storage platforms including Teams Sharepoint and Onedrive.
- Possess one or more relevant Microsoft certifications (e.g. MS-100, AZ-104, MS-500, MS-700)and have on-the-job experience applying the associated skills gained.
- Good verbal communication skills.
Nice to have skills
- Microsoft Server technologies/roles.
- Veeam Backup and Replication.
- Hyper-V and VMM.