ABOUT FASTRACK TECHNOLOGY
We believe complex technology problems can be solved faster than ever before - if you have the right team by your side. Our mission is to accelerate adoption of enterprise-grade datacenter, connectivity, and collaboration services across the world.
We are rapidly growing and pride ourselves on having a great organizational culture. Building this culture involves hiring the best people. If this sounds like the type of environment for you, read on.
The Role and Responsibilities
As the Finance assistant, you will play an integral role in reporting to the finance leader and helping the accounting team related to different entities.
You will be responsible with other team members for a wide range of accounts payable, receivable, and general accounting tasks.
- Entering invoices into the accounts payable system.
- An understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting transactions.
- Processing supplier payments.
- Maintaining accounts payable records.
- Liaise with suppliers on payment and their queries.
- Manage payment runs including credit card payments.
- Monitoring accounts mailbox.
- Follow up with the wider internal team for purchase orders or missing information.
- Supplier invoice reconciliation.
- Monitor and follow up on customer outstanding payments through email and calls.
- Create, review, and issue customer invoices.
- Make billing adjustments as required.
- Respond to customer queries.
- Customer account reconciliation.
- Maintain the Kissflow queue updated.
- Enter recurring invoices as per the request.
- Ensure all recurring invoices are updated correctly and make the necessary changes if required.
- Assure invoices are created based on tax regulations related to each entity.
- Managing customer automated payment transactions and notifications.
- Performing other ad hoc tasks as required by the supervisor.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE:
- 2 + years of experience in the finance and accounting field.
- Good verbal & written communication.
- General accounting knowledge including payable and receivable.
- Organisation and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, MS teams, outlook, word)
- Graduation in finance or accounting.
- Experience in ERP Zoho and Xero is added advantage.
- Knowledge of basic tax.
CertificationsGraduation in Finance or Accounting.