The conference room has always been an important space for your business. It's where ideas are born and decisions are made. It’s also an opportunity to impress your visitors, partners and clients - so ensuring your room is up to the task and facilitates an interactive, productive environment for those participating virtually or in–person is important, especially with the technical demands driven by increasing numbers of people working remotely.
Signs your room needs an upgrade:
- Audio quality is just as important as video quality. If you’ve ever been in a meeting or on a call with excessive background noise or barely being able to hear someone while other participants are super loud – you know what we mean. Devices like the Logitech Meetup include RightSound™ technologies with a beamforming mic array to better capture speech while auto-leveling louder voices and suppressing noise.
- End of life or inadequate devices. If the need for conducting hybrid meetings took you by surprise over the last year or two, you wouldn’t be alone – while a laptop or old webcam might work in a pinch, they’re far from ideal and provide a less than optimal experience.
- Platform compatibility. If you’re running into compatibility issues, talk to our team about how we can make Microsoft Teams Rooms accept Zoom meetings. Alternatively, if your room is BYOM or uses a dedicated computer, the Logitech Swytch allows you to use any webinar or meeting software on your existing displays.
- It's a mess. First impressions count. If your conference room looks like a box of cables exploded in a corner, it might be time for an upgrade that not only improves the functionality of your rooms and the efficiency of your meetings, but looks impressive too.
Before and after...
Finding the right solution with Fastrack Technology
On the surface, upgrading your conference room might seem simple: a new camera, bigger display or nifty little touch controller and you’re on your way, right? Not quite. Fully understanding the infrastructure requirements, possibilities (and potential limitations) of your room upgrade can be somewhat daunting, but we’ve got you covered.
Scoping your project
Flexible work options are being adopted on a larger scale than ever before, so ensuring your remote and in-office team members can connect seamlessly and remain productive no matter where they are is critical. There’s more to consider than just hardware:
- The room size and subsequent ramifications (acoustics, lighting, arrangement) on which device is most suitable
- The network/connectivity requirements and configurations of your proposed setup
- Account and licensing requirements
- Site access and installation pre-requisites (outlets, cable routing, login and account access).
Warranty-backed installation services
Fastrack Technology is not just an online storefront with no back end resources. As a one-stop solution we provide installation options throughout Australia and New Zealand and expert technical support. In the event something breaks, our vetted technicians will quickly repair the item on-site, facilitate a swap or initiate de-installation for offsite repair. We won’t leave you hanging and want to make sure your room is ready for use when you are.